이거 검트리 사기인가요??? ㅠ.ㅠ 해석 좀 도와주세요......

페이지 정보

작성자 Elevation 이름으로 검색  (220.♡.249.213) 댓글 0건 조회 4,220회 작성일 10-10-03 17:18

본문

Marylebone에 무지 싼 집을 봐서 얼씨구나 하고 메일 보냈었거든요,

대충 서로 정보 교환하고 이제 방 보고 싶다고 했는데

답장이 이렇게 왔네요

Hello ,
Sure i'll would love to invite you for the viewing but due to some recent inconveniences caused by those wanna be flatmates, my lawyer and the landlord and landladies association of Great potrland street,Marylebone has stated to me that, i should know my wanna be flatmates capability first before even inviting him /her for a viewing,so i'll implore you to try and show me that you are capable by ,paying the deposit and the rent due,with your name as sender and your same name as receiver or if you wanna use your relatives name as receiver,suit your self,all i wanted from you is the payment details or the scanned transfer copy receipt given to your after the transfer ,so that i can show it to the association or my lawyer instead,that you have paid the deposit and a month rent through western union or money gram which ever one is more nearer to you... and i'll ring you up immediately for the viewing,and tell you to meet me up at the tube station which is about 6 minute walk from the flat,then after viewing you can go pick up your money and give it to me in cash by hand but before then i would be responsible for the transfer charges western union/money gram will be charging you for the transfer,so you can always be honest to state to me in your mail when sending me the transfer payment details the exact amount you used for the transfer so i'll give you that immediately you come into the flat for the viewing .then after viewing you can go pick up the transferred money for me in cash,i really wanted you to be on the most safer side ,so that no one can have the access to your money ,that was why i don't want you to use my information to make the transfer ,because you will still be the one to pick up your money after viewing,well i'll love to tell you this and understand this ,the association also tell me to be responsible for the transfer charges ,which is gonna be required for the transferring of deposit and a month rent by wanna be tenant,and which i have accepted, and i'll always give that to you immediately i invited you for the viewing,so after viewing you can go pick up the transferred money,but before that,i'll give you what ever amount you used for the transfer,i mean the western union/money gram transfer charges, hope to hear from you soon, well i know you will love the flat as well 'cuz it's exactly as it is in the pictures

대충 제가 해석한 바로는

니가 먼저 돈을 보내고 그걸로 네 재정상태를 내 변호사가 검토하고

승인을 받으면 나랑 만나서 방 보고 니가 낸 돈 가져가면 된다.

라고 생각되는데 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 좀 불안하네요 ㅠ.ㅠ 돈 먹고 잠수타면 어쩌죠;;;;;

게다가 해석하면서도 좀 이상한게 계속 문장을 반복하시고.......정말 뭔 말인지 모르겠어요 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

한시라도 빨리 홈스테이 집에서 나가고 싶은데 ㅠㅠ

이게 어떤 건지 아시는 분들 꼭 좀 도와주세요 ㅠ.ㅠ

열공
돈 먼저 보내라는건 무조건 사기입니다. 절대 하지 마세요!!
레딩21
전형적인 사기수법입니다.웨스턴유니온의 경우 영수증에 있는 정보만 있으면 누구든 출금가능합니다. 순식간에 돈이 날라갑니다. 방을 보기전에 미리 돈을 내거나 capability를 보여달라고 하는 경우는 없습니다.
Crazy Mermaid
이거 무조건 사기에요. 방은 구하실 때에는 무조건 방부터 보시는 게 우선이에요. 방 보여달란 말에 딴 소리하면 이건 무조건 사기입니다.
Elevation
계속 반신반의하다가 댓글 보니 좀 사기인게 보이네요.....ㅠㅠ 감사합니다 ㅠㅠ 어휴 오늘 시험삼아 싼곳에 메일 더 보내봤더니 저거랑 똑같은 답장이 오는군요.......ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
nomoss
그사람 리포트할수있어요. 검트리에보면 노티스..머 그런거있는데.. 거기에나오는 내용이에요.. 돈먼저보내라는것은 100프로 사기!!! 리포트하세요..그리고 메일수신거부하세요..아님 계속 메일와요...--;;
비추천0
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 페이스북으로 보내기

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Total 8,162건 33 페이지
생활/지역 목록
번호 제목 글쓴이 조회 날짜
7522 no_profile 라니짱 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4245 12-02
7521 no_profile 똘비 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4243 07-24
7520 no_profile tyche5s 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4241 02-11
7519 no_profile 유디트 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 4230 09-04