TONI & GUY Hair Model needed! > 서비스광고

본문 바로가기

<  구인구직  <  서비스광고

TONI & GUY Hair Model needed!

페이지 정보

작성자 no_profile jeongapark92 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물  (37.♡.168.69) 댓글 0건 조회 1,711회 작성일 22-01-09 04:59

본문

Whatever your style, we can create the perfect cut and colour for you. Overseen by our expert International Artistic Team, we offer all of the hairdressing expertise you would expect but at a fraction of the usual cost.

Please be aware you must be over 18 to model for us.

To book in LONDON call us on 020 7836 0606

To book in MANCHESTER call us on 0161 832 8282

PRICES
HAIRCUT
£10.00

TINT
£25.00

TINT & FEW HIGHLIGHTS
£40.00

BLEACH
£30.00

HIGHLIGHTS
£30.00

BALAYAGE / OMBRE
From £40.00

PERM
£20.00

RELAXER
£20.00

COLOUR CHANGE
£35.00

FAQ
HOW LONG WILL MY APPOINTMENT TAKE?
You should allow approximately 3 hours for your cut OR colour, 4 hours plus for a cut & colour appointment.

WHAT TIMES ARE AVAILABLE?
Appointment times are either 9.30am or 1.45pm Monday - Friday, the Academies are closed on Bank Holidays.

CAN I CHOOSE WHAT CUT/COLOUR I CAN HAVE?
For our creative classes, we ask that you are willing to be adventurous and open to having a fashion inspired look. We also provide classic cuts and colours in which a full consultation is given. All of our work is collaborative and you are fully consulted about the process.

WHO WILL CUT/COLOUR MY HAIR?
Hairdressers of varying levels of experience study at the academy and students are fully supervised by our expert educators at all times.

LOCATIONS

LONDON
71-75 New Oxford Street, London, WC1A 1DG
Nearest underground station is Tottenham Court Road - Central & Northern lines

MANCHESTER
Queens House, Queen Street, Manchester. M2 5HT

CANCELLATIONS
Please allow 24 hours’ notice.

SKIN TESTING POLICY
An allergy test will be required 48 hours in advance on selected colour services if you have not had your hair coloured with us before or in the last six months. We have the right to refuse any colour service.
비추천0
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
Sponsors
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

내가 쓴 글 보기