1-2-1 PC Tuition & Website Design > 기관/단체

본문 바로가기

<  한인업소록  <  전자통신

전자통신 1-2-1 PC Tuition & Website Design

페이지 정보

작성자 no_profile 제이피 쪽지보내기 메일보내기 자기소개 아이디로 검색 전체게시물 댓글 0건 조회 1,531회 작성일 18-02-24 07:40

본문

1-2-1 PC Tuition & Website Design

Stuart Chandler (Business Owner)

Friendly, Patient, Professional!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Problems with your PC? Is it running slowly or not at all?

* Want to get a computer or get online and don’t know where to start?

* Wish you understood the Internet and emails?

* Want a website or have one and want to improve it?

I offer several different 1-2-1 services which can form a complete solution for your online and PC needs. Please taken some time to look through my site and do get in touch if you want to discuss anything or go further…

# Why should I choose 1-2-1 to help?
I’m an IT professional, based in the Surrey UK area, with years of experience in technical analysis, web design and software and am a professional member of the British Computer Society. Please take a look at some of my testimonials.

I work with people of varying skill ranges and am always keen to work with those less confident or elderly people who need more confidence using the computer and Internet. This will help to aid in understanding the pitfalls of the web and the many advantages of using the technology to keep in touch.

Welcome to the Wonderful World of the Web!
I additionally offer Web design & support services that allow you to quickly and easily build an exciting web presence. But that’s not all, contact me today for possible support on existing websites and blogs!

# Full website or blog design

# 1-2-1 tuition on using the web and building sites

# HTML, CSS and WordPress
비추천0
  • 트위터로 보내기
  • 페이스북으로 보내기
Sponsors
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -

댓글목록