Global Festival Uniting K-Pop And K-Culture In London: "Korea On Stage" Celebrates 140 Years of Korea-UK Relations

Get ready for an extraordinary event celebrating the 140th anniversary of diplomatic relations between Korea and the UK! "Korea on Stage in London" is about to light up the OVO Arena Wembley in London on November 8 at 7PM (London time). The entire lineup has been revealed, and fans worldwide are eagerly anticipating this fantastic event.

To build up the excitement, teaser videos have been popping up on the KBS K-Pop YouTube channel. First, a teaser featuring actress Gong SeungYeon, who's serving as the MC, was released. In this video, Gong SeungYeon beautifully showcases Korea's cultural treasures against the stunning backdrop of Jongmyo Shrine, a UNESCO World Heritage site.

Global Festival Uniting K-Pop And K-Culture In London: "Korea On Stage" Celebrates 140 Years of Korea-UK Relations

My Music Taste

Jannabi, one of the biggest bands in Korea today, was also featured in a teaser video.

Choi JungHoon, a member, shared that he felt that his dream is coming true.

I feel like my dream has been half-fulfilled by being able to perform at Wembley, which I have longed for.
Jannabi's Choi JungHoon

The other member of the band, Kim DoHyung, also expressed his excitement to perform in the said event.

I am excited to share the music of children who grew up listening to British music in Korea.

My Music

All Access includes Original Articles, News, Games, Voting, Charts and more

$36 $20 / for 1 year Billed annually

Get Access Now Learn more